The 10 inch Digital DrivePLUS subwoofer produces awe-inspiring, hard-hitting bass supported by Velodyne's exclusive patented accelerometer based High Gain Servo System to whittle distortion down to .5%. Its cutting-edge, highly sophisticated, 8-band Auto-EQPLUS technology assures not just low distortion but the most accurate bass available from any subwoofer available in the market today. And if you prefer, you can calibrate the subwoofer’s response with the 8 band parametric equalizer manually with its on-screen graphics, or computer readout using the front mounted USB port. You can even adjust the degree of control by the digital servo. The DD-10+ perfectly meshes audio engineering with the art of design to deliver a frequency response between 18.7 and 120 Hz, with a huge 1250 Watts RMS, 3000 Watts Dynamic, power amplifier, reproducing even the most challenging audio for applications from music to home theater to gaming. The DD-10+ deftly fills medium-sized rooms (2000-3500 cu. ft.) with incredibly accurate bass, perfectly optimized by the 8-band Auto-EQPLUS equalizer feature and remote-controlled presets to ensure you get the most out of your new audio equipment.
If you refuse to compromise on performance and want to electrify your audio media in a medium-sized listening space, the DD-10+ is for you.
- Patented accelerometer based High Gain Servo System
- The industry's lowest distortion bass—under .5%
- One-Touch Auto-EQPLUS automates the seamless blend of subwoofer, system and room
- Use your PC for manual adjustments and real time feedback of your bass performance
- Sophisticated cone design for fast, accurate motion
- Six-layer, custom wound voice coil assures better heat dissipation
- Massive motor structure for amazing low-frequency energy
|Accessories||Remote Control, Digital Drive Plus Accessory Kit, Video Cable|
|Amplifier||3000 watts Dynamic, 1250 watts RMS Power|
|Cabinet Design||Sealed servo enclosure|
|Dimensions: (H/W/D)||14.2" x 13" x 16.6"|
|Frequency Response (+/-3 dB)||18.7 - 120 Hz|
|HiPass Crossover||80 or 100 Hz at 6 dB/octave|
|LoPass Crossover||40 Hz to 199 Hz (variable in 1 Hz increments) selectable slope Default: 80 Hz @ 24 dB/Octave|
|Phase Control||0, 180 Degrees|
|Shipping Weight||77 lbs. (35 kg)|
|Voice Coil||Six-layer, 65mm|
|Warranty (N. Am.)||Two years (electronics & drivers - parts & labor)|
- Remote Codes: Download
- Detail Sheet: Download
- Manual: Download
- User Interface Manual: Download
- User Interface Manual(French): Download
- User Interface Manual(German): Download
- Placement Guide: Download
- Placement Guide (French): Download
- Placement Guide (German): Download
- Quick Start Guide: Download
- Quick Start Guide (French): Download
- Quick Start Guide (German): Download
You might also like...
1 customer reviews
WOW ! AwesomeBy Stereoman.com April 02, 2012
Beautifully made. Great sounding sub.
Auto set up features are amazing and made the sub sound even better.
Meshed seamlessly with B&W loudspeakers. Provides clean tight bass! Remote is handy too!