- Placing an order
(U.S. Sales Only: The Velodyne On-line store currently sells and ships products within the 50 United States, the District of Columbia, and Puerto Rico only.)
Orders can be placed through VelodyneAcoustics.com 24 hours a day. All orders will be processed no later than the next business day.
(Never send credit card numbers via email, as it is not a secure practice)
VelodyneAcoustics.com accepts United States-issued cards of the following:
- Credit Cards – American Express, Visa, MasterCard, Discover
- Debit Cards - Visa, MasterCard
We do not accept C.O.D. orders.
Velodyne reserves the right to cancel or refuse any order for any reason during any stage of the online ordering process, even if the order has been confirmed.
We will attempt to contact you if all or any portion of your order is cancelled, or if additional information is required to accept your order.
VelodyneAcoustics.com does not charge sales tax for orders shipped outside of California.
Proof of Purchase
If you place an order online, you will be directed to a confirmation page. This page will serve as proof of purchase. You will also receive an email confirmation once your order has been processed.
If your payment has already been processed for the purchase when your order is cancelled, Velodyne will issue a credit to the payment method used in the amount of the charge. Individual bank policies will dictate when this amount is credited to your account.
If you cannot use our convenient online shopping catalog, you may be using an outdated browser. To view content and place orders on our website, we recommend that you use the most recent version of Microsoft Internet Explorer, Netscape Navigator, Opera, Firefox, Google Chrome or Safari.
vPoints can be acquired through various methods, such as subscribing to the Velodyne Newsletter and/or during sale promotions. These points can be used for purchasing products from VelodyneAcoustics.com and the minimum that can be applied to your purchase is 200 vPoints. These points carry no cash value.
- Shipping Options
Velodyne Online ships all packages via USPS or UPS.
(Exception: 15" and 18" subwoofers are shipped via truck).
- FREE Ground Shipping for orders $50 or more to 48 contiguous United States.
- Orders shipping to Hawaii and Puerto Rico are transported by air.
- Orders shipping to the 48 contiguous United States can take from 7-10 days.
- Orders shipping to AK, HI, or Puerto Rico may exceed 7 days.
Verify Correct Shipping Address Before Finalizing the Order
- If address is incorrect and order has been finalized, email Orders@Velodyne.com to see if an address can be changed.
- There may be extra charge for this service, which will be assessed at the time of the request. PLEASE, avoid this extra charge by verifying you have the correct address before checkout.
Damaged Items Due to Shipping
- If a package is shipped with obvious damage, please refuse the delivery and email Orders@Velodyne.com immediately. After confirming the information, we will then ship you a replacement.
- If a package is received and damage is later found, please email Orders@Velodyne.com immediately.
- Save all packaging material and paperwork. Disposing the packaging material or returning the merchandise without contacting Velodyne Customer Service may jeopardize the chances of making a claim and you may not receive credit for the return.
- Returns & Replacements
If you are not satisfied with your product, please email Orders@Velodyne.com within 45 days of your purchase date and we will provide you a full refund. A Return Order number (RO) will be issued.Return Process
Prepare to provide the following information:
Provide a valid shipping address
- Providing an incorrect "ship to" address may result in additional shipping charges.
- The customer is responsible for all shipping charges.
Provide valid customer information
- Customer name
- Customer contact number and email address
Proper packaging of the product to be returned is required as follows
- The product must be packaged in its original box and packaging material.
All of the provided accessories must accompany the Return.
- Noncompliance of the packaging requirements may result in additional charges.
- The returned product must be return in its original condition; noncompliance may result in additional charges.
- The issued RO number must be referenced on all shipping documentation.
The customer will be notified via e-mail as soon as Velodyne completes the processing of the return
- Credits, or due balances, will be issued in the same method utilized for the original purchase.
- The credit, or due balances, will be issued within 10 business days of Velodyne's e-mail notification.
- The credit, or due balances, will be reflected on your statement within two billing cycles per your financial institution's policy.
Failure to comply with the stated return process may result in the item being refused and returned to the customer without being serviced. If accepted, the returned product may be assessed an additional 25% restocking fee.
- Provide a valid shipping address
- Warranty Information
- New Subwoofers:2 Years
- New Standalone Amplifiers (SC Series):2 Years
- Refurbished Subwoofers:1 Year
- Refurbished Amplifiers:1 Year
- Headphones:1 Year
- Non-Warrantied Repaired Items:1 Year
- The warranty does not cover cosmetic damage.
- The warranty is applicable to products purchased in the United States or Canada. For products purchased outside the United States or Canada, please consult your Distributor.
To obtain service under warranty:
- Contact the Dealer where the original purchase was made or contact an Authorized Velodyne Dealer or Velodyne Authorized Service Center
- Customer is responsible for shipping in the item. Warranty only cover parts, labor, and return shipping to customer.
This warranty is void if:
- Defects or damages resulted from the use of an amplifier or controller other than the one originally supplied with the subwoofer or damaged from modifications, repairs or services made by anyone other than a Velodyne Authorized Service Center
- Defects or damages are caused by improper use, improper maintenance, accidents, abuse, or natural disaster
- Defects or damages are caused by improper shipment packaging or in-transit shipping damage
- Product serial number has been altered, removed, or defaced
- Product has been moved outside the country of its original purchase
- Product was purchased through an unauthorized reseller
- Product is sold or transferred to another party
- Comments & Reviews
User-submitted product reviews undergo mediation and will be posted accordingly; profanity and references to specific competitors will be edited. Other review content will never be altered or added.
- International Orders
VelodyneAcoustics.com is only taking on-line orders for deliveries to the 50 Unites States, District of Columbia, and Puerto Rico. We apologize for any inconvenience.
Please use our International Distributor Search to locate a distributor in your country.
- Velodyne e-Gift Card
By accepting and retaining the e-gift card, you agree to these terms and conditions, as well as future terms and conditions and program/service changes. We reserve the right to change the format, elements, and terms and conditions of the e-gift card program at any time without notice.
Use of Card
The Velodyne e-gift card is not a credit card and has no cash value. The Velodyne e-gift card cannot be applied to past purchases. No returns or refunds are accepted on gift cards (including expired gift cards). The e-gift card is limited to the amount of funds associated with the gift card. You cannot increase the funds on the gift card. The e-gift card may only be used by customers in the United States and District of Columbia to make a purchase of subwoofers, headphones, and accessories from VelodyneAcoustics.com. The e-gift card is only valid on VelodyneAcoustics.com.
Delivery and restrictions
The Velodyne e-gift card ships separately from purchase and should arrive in 25 days from the time the order is placed via email and carries a 90-day expiration (except where prohibited by law). The gift card will be emailed to the email address the order is placed with.
Every e-gift card has an expiration date (3 months from the date the gift card has been emailed). The e-gift card expiration date can be found next to the e-gift card code. After that date, the funds will expire and remaining funds on the gift card are forfeited.
The e-gift card is not valid if eligible product is returned for a refund. If eligible product is returned for a refund after the card has been redeemed, the value of the redeemed card will be deducted from the refund amount.
If you happen to return a product that was purchased with the e-gift card. Credits for returns accepted by Velodyne will be allocated back to the e-gift card (in the amount of the portion of the purchase paid with your e-gift card) as long as the gift card is NOT expired. If you receive credit, the portion paid with the e-gift card will be allocated back to the e-gift card within 72 hours after Velodyne receives and processes your returned merchandise. If the card happens to be expired, no credit or cash refund will be issued and the remaining funds on the card are forfeited.
Misuse of e-Gift Card
If we suspect misuse of the e-gift card, it may be suspended or terminated. We may cancel the e-gift card at any time without notice.
- 65-0024 AUDIO TERMS & CONDITIONS OF SALE Rev C